Daniel E Frick Director of the Writing Center, Senior Teaching Professor of American Studies
- Director of the Writing Center, 2000-
- Senior Adjunct Assistant Professor of English, 2005–
- Adjunct Associate Professor of American Studies, 2010–
- Ph.D. English and American Studies, Indiana University, 1991
- M.A. English, Indiana University, 1986
- B.A. English (High Honors), Elmhurst College, 1981
- Rev. of Abraham Lincoln in the Post-Heroic Age: History and Memory in Late Twentieth-Century Americat, by Barry Schwartz. American Historical Review 115.3 (2010): 867–868. Print.
- "How the Right Left the Center; or Arlen Specter and the Silent Majority Revisited."
The Huffington Post. HuffingtonPost.com, Inc. 8 May 2009. Web.
- "Sympathy for the Devil: Frost/Nixon and the Politics of Reconciliation." The Huffington Post. HuffingtonPost.com, Inc. 15 Dec. 2008. Web.
- "Obama Defeats . . . Nixon?" The Huffington Post. HuffingtonPost.com, Inc. 26 Nov. 2008. Web.
- Reinventing Richard Nixon: A Cultural History of an American Obsession. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 2008. Print,
- "Oliver Stone's Nixon: . . . And Nothing But the Truth?" Rev. of Oliver Stone's Nixon. Nixco News 2.2 (1996): 13. Print.
- "Coover's Secret Sharer?: Richard Nixon in The Public Burning." Critique 37 (1996): 82-91. Print.
- "The Prison House of Art: Aesthetics vs. Politics in Robert Coover's Whatever Happened to Gloomy Gus of the Chicago Bears?." Studies in Short Fiction, 31 (1994): 217-23. Print.
- College Rhetoric courses and First-Year Seminars
- American Literature (19th & 20th centuries, contemporary novel)
- Historical Fiction
- American Studies