Benjamin Franklin Society
Lending your support to a worthy undertaking has the power to alter history. In 1787, the same year he signed the U.S. Constitution, Benjamin Franklin offered his name to a new college in Lancaster and offered his founding benefaction.
The price of building great institutions is high, the outcomes historic, and leaders in these efforts—luminaries like Ben—are defined by their generosity and foresight.
Please be one of those leaders. Through your philanthropy, join the Benjamin Franklin Society today. Membership in the society begins and is maintained with annual gifts of $1,787 or more, commemorating the College’s founding year. If you prefer, you also have the option of dividing your gift into monthly payments, starting at a rate of $149 per month from July 1 to June 30.
Benjamin Franklin’s signature has transcended centuries, and his college has changed lives. Please put your name next to his.
For more information about the Benjamin Franklin Society, contact Christine Kmieczak, director of class and affinity giving at email@example.com or 717-358-4795.
See below for special membership opportunities for GOLD alumni.
- Could create a significant need-based financial aid award for a student who demonstrates great promise
Diagnothian Council ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Could benefit students and the greater F&M community with services such as career support
Goethean Council ($10,000 to $24,999)
- Could furnish needed equipment for science labs or visual arts studios
Hartman Council ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Could create a life-changing opportunity for a Diplomat to spend a semester abroad or in a domestic exchange program
Distler Council ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Could support a career-starting, skill-building research opportunity for a current Diplomat
Keiper Council ($1,787 to $2,499)
- Could provide enough for one of many speakers, brought to F&M from all over the world, to fuel community understanding and engagement
Graduates Of the Last Decade, or GOLD alumni, are emerging leaders who contribute greatly to F&M's legacy. They are change-makers, thinkers and innovators in the early stages of their careers.
The Benjamin Franklin Society offers special opportunities for GOLD alumni to gain admittance to the society. Membership starts at $100 for each year post-graduation (see chart).
GOLD alumni receive the same benefits as other members of the society:
- The attention of a designated liaison
- Listing in the annual report of donors
- Special communications from the College
- Invitations to College events
Please consider joining the Benjamin Franklin Society with your gift today. You also have the option of dividing your gift into monthly payments when you make your gift online. Giving amounts reflect the F&M fiscal year of July 1 through June 30:
- Class of 2014: $1,000 annually
- Class of 2015: $900 annually
- Class of 2016: $800 annually
- Class of 2017: $700 annually
- Class of 2018: $600 annually
- Class of 2019: $500 annually
- Class of 2020: $400 annually
- Class of 2021: $300 annually
- Class of 2022: $200 annually
- Class of 2023: $100 annually
For more information, please contact Christine Kmieczak, director of class and affinity giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-358-4795.
|Giving Level||Monthly Contribution||Yearly Amount|
|Old Main Council||$4,166.67||$50,000|
GOLD (Graduates Of the Last Decade) alumni can join The Benjamin Franklin Society at the following gift amounts when choosing monthly payment options.
|Graduation Year||Monthly Contribution||Yearly Amount|
|9 years ago||$75.00||$900|
|8 years ago||$66.67||$800|
|7 years ago||$58.34||$700|
|6 years ago||$50.00||$600|
|4 years ago||$33.34||$400|
|3 years ago||$25.00||$300|
|2 years ago||$16.67||$200|
|1 year ago||$8.34||$100|