Franklin & Marshall's Emergency Alert is an instant, mass notification system that enables students, parents, and members of the faculty and professional staff to receive updates and alerts on cell phones, email accounts, and social media sites (Twitter and Facebook).
Franklin & Marshall's Emergency Alert is an instant, mass-notification system powered by Rave Mobile Safety. The Franklin & Marshall Emergency Alert system is our effort to better disseminate emergency information and is intended to increase safety on the Franklin & Marshall campus.
Information for Parents
You have the option of receiving Franklin & Marshall Emergency Alert messages. Once registered, all users can add up to a total of 2 cell phone numbers and 2 email addresses. If you are a parent and would like to receive the alerts, have your student add your cell and/or email information to his/her account.
- You are responsible for any messaging charges from your wireless service provider. Franklin & Marshall is not responsible for any charges your service provider may charge for standard text message fees.
- You will only receive messages for which you have registered.
- Your information is not shared with or sold to third parties.
- If you do not want to receive text messages you may sign up for only email alerts.
About Your Franklin & Marshall Emergency Alert Account
The Emergency Alert system is a separate account and is not the same as your universal Franklin & Marshall NetID account.
Before you sign up for your alert account, here are some suggestions and helpful information:
- You only have to register one time. You can register two cell phones and two email addresses on each account.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you can log in to your account and:
- Add an additional cell phone number and/or email address.
- Change your cell phone number or email address.
- Reset your password.
- See the left side bar for the User Log In link.