Stay Connected to F&M Public Safety with LiveSafe
LiveSafe is a personal safety mobile app F&M provides to all students, faculty, and staff for free. The app provides a quick and convenient way to communicate directly with Public Safety officials, enhancing your overall safety and allowing Franklin & Marshall Public Safety to better protect you.
Use LiveSafe to:
- Easily share safety information and security concerns directly to Public Safety using text, picture, and video.
- Receive important alerts and notifications from Public Safety, and access important phone numbers and safety resources.
- Share your location with friends, family and colleagues to get from place to place safely.
How to Get LiveSafe
- Download LiveSafe from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). Be sure to enable location services and push notifications when prompted. Use this customized deep link for quick installation.
- Register with your mobile phone number or tap "use email" to sign up with your email instead. Follow the verification instructions (either via text if registering with your phone number or via email if using your email account). Once verified, fill out your profile and create a password. Tap "next."
- The Franklin & Marshall logo should appear at the top of the list. If not, search for the F&M logo. You're set!