Student Accounts FAQs

Home / Tuition, Fees, and Billing / Student Accounts FAQs

Tuition & Billing FAQ

What are eBills?

An eBill is an online student billing statement. Your eBill displays the same information as a typical paper billing statement, such as tuition, room & board, meal plans, etc. Your eBill also displays financial aid, credits, and payments made.

Why does Franklin & Marshall use e-billing as the official billing method?

eBills save paper and postage, are accessible 24 hours a day, allow easy access for parents or other authorized users (proxies), and eliminate the need to wait for a paper bill to arrive.

How will I know that an eBill is available?

Each time a new bill is available, the student and their authorized users/proxies will receive an email notification. Student emails are sent to their F&M email address. Authorized user/proxy emails are sent to the email address entered when the authorized user set up their access. eBills are generally sent out once a month.

Can other people view my eBill and make a payment or set up a payment plan?

Yes. You may set up other individuals with authorized user/proxy access so they can view your eBill, make payments online, or set up a payment plan. All authorized users will receive an email notification each time a new eBill is available. If your parent and/or guardian typically pays the tuition bill for you, we encourage you to establish that person as an authorized user/proxy.

How do I set up my parents and/or guardians with authorized user/proxy access?

Sign in to myDiplomat, go to the My Info tab from the Navigation menu, then click on the Tuition Statement/Payment icon. That will take you to the payment portal where you can set up an authorized user/proxy.

How do I login to see the eBill?


Login to myDiplomat, go to the My Info tab from the Navigation menu and click on the Tuition Statement/Payment icon. This will take you to the payment portal where you can view your bill, make a payment, set up a payment plan, or set up an authorized user.

Authorized Users / Proxies

Log into Cashnet.

What if I am an international student and cannot access myDiplomat from home and therefore can't access by eBill?

If you cannot access myDiplomat from home and cannot see your eBill, please gcontact the Student Accounts office at 717-358-4213 or with your F&M email address. Let us know you are an international student who cannot access myDiplomat and that you need a copy of your eBill. Please provide your F&M ID number and an alternate email address (your personal email address). We will send a copy of the eBill to that email address.

What payment methods are available?

Payment for F&M tuition bills can be made via:
  • Debit of a checking* or savings account (free of charge)
    *Money market accounts no not apply
  • Credit or debit card (convenience fee applies). We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express.
  • Check, cash, money order
  • Payment plan
  • Wire transfer

Is a tuition payment plan available?

Yes. Franklin & Marshall has payment plans available through Transact Campus, the College's student payment portal. This monthly payment plan option provides a convenient alternative to lump-sum semester payments. Payment plans are now available by semester (not full-year). Please log into the payment portal to see the payment plans currently available.

Who do I contact if I have questions about my eBill?

Please contact the Student Accounts Office at 717-358-4213 or

Where can my payment be mailed?

Payments made directly to F&M should be made payable to Franklin & Marshall College.

Please include the student's name and ID number on the check and mail to:

Franklin & Marshall College
Attn:  Cashier
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003

Overnight/Express Carrier packages can be mailed to:

Franklin & Marshall College
Attn: Cashier
415 Harrisburg Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603

Where is the Student Accounts Office located?

Our physical office is in Steinman College Center, in the Diplomat Exchange area behind the Welcome Desk.