Harrisburg International Airport, just 40 minutes away by car, is served by Air Canada, Allegiant, American Eagle,
Delta, Frontier, United, and US Airways and features daily, nonstop flights to and
from the following airports: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (O'Hare), Detroit,
Orlando, Philadelphia, St. Petersburg, Toronto, and Washington, D.C. (Dulles).
Philadelphia International Airport is the largest airport in the state and has direct rail service to Lancaster through
Philadelphia's 30th Street Station.
Baltimore-Washington International Airport is served by more than 20 airlines, including some discount carriers, and is only
a 90-minute drive from Lancaster. Many visitors traveling from outside the Mid-Atlantic
find BWI to be the most affordable airport when flying into the region.
Approximate Travel Times
By plane non-stop to Harrisburg (MDT)
- 1.2 hours from Albany (ALB)
- 2 hours from Atlanta (ATL)
- 1.5 hours from Boston (BOS)
- 1.5 hours from Charlotte (CLT)
- 2 hours from Chicago (ORD)
- 1.5 hours from Cincinnati (CVG)
- 1.2 hours from Cleveland (CLE)
- 1.5 hours from Detroit (DTW)
- 1 hour from New York (LGA)
- 1.5 hours from Toronto (YYZ)
- 0.5 hour from Washington, D.C. (IAD)